Re: AMBER: sander.LES on IBM SP cluster

From: Vlad Cojocaru <Vlad.Cojocaru.mpi-bpc.mpg.de>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:18:56 +0100

Dear Carlos and all ambers,
   I tried to make all the changes in les.h, rdparm.f but for that I had
to compile Amber in a different place (on the same p690 IBM cluster) for
my own usage.
   I did it th way is indicated in the in the installation guide
1. copying the patches
2. downloading the Machines tar file

3.ln -s -f Machines/Machine.ibm_aix MACHINE
4. make install

But I get the followin error:
make: 1254-002 Cannot find a rule to create target ../Machines/mpi/t3d.h from dependencies.
Stop.

Could somebody tell me something about this?
Thank you very much
vlad

Carlos Simmerling wrote:

>no, that doesn't make sense.
>you can go into rdparm.f and look for
>the line with MAXLESADJ. maybe you
>can add another write statement writing the
>values of MAXLESADJ and nlesadj.
>This is about line 645 in my amber7.
>Carlos

Vlad Cojocaru