Re: AMBER: ambpdb in AMBER7

From: <xhu1.memphis.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 11:48:37 -0600

hi, wu hong,

how's going?

looks like there is an unit(residue 5??) which your amber parm can't
recognize. if your restart file is from other software package, like
gaussian. it might be the problem. BTW, which amber version you are
using? I found the pdb format of amber 7 is different from privous
versions, and different form most other software package.

good luck

Xiaohua Hu