AMBER: LEAP - Error loading units

From: Miguel de Federico <miguel.qorws1.uab.es>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:12:29 +0000

 Hello amber:

I want to create a file with several units that I will use with AMBER. I have
no problem loading the prep files, but when I try to load the units from the
file I get lots of error messages. I don't know if there is a problem with
the prep file (altough it seems to be normal when edited with xLeap) or if
there is another reason.

 Thank you for any help!

Miguel.

 Here you have a sample of the process:

miguel.qorws11 7% tleap
-I: Adding /usr/local/amber7/dat/leap/prep to search path.
-I: Adding /usr/local/amber7/dat/leap/lib to search path.
-I: Adding /usr/local/amber7/dat/leap/parm to search path.
-I: Adding /usr/local/amber7/dat/leap/cmd to search path.

Welcome to LEaP!
Sourcing leaprc: ./leaprc
Log file: ./leap.log
> loadamberprep 007benzoamida.prep
> saveoff BZA catenane.lib
 Creating catenane.lib
Building topology.
Building atom parameters.
> verbosity 2
Verbosity level: 2
----- Source: ./catenane.lib
----- Source of ./catenane.lib done
>> !!index array str
ERROR: Syntax error

>> "BZA"
ERROR: Syntax error

>> !entry.BZA.unit.atoms table str name str type int typex int resx int
flags int seq int elmnt dbl chg
ERROR: Syntax error

>> "C1" "ca" 0 1 131072 1 6 0.008000
ERROR: Syntax error

>> "C2" "ca" 0 1 131072 2 6 -0.094000
ERROR: Syntax error

>> "H2" "ha" 0 1 131072 3 1 0.125000
ERROR: Syntax error

>> "C3" "ca" 0 1 131072 4 6 -0.160000
ERROR: Syntax error

>> "H3" "ha" 0 1 131072 5 1 0.138000
ERROR: Syntax error

>> "C4" "ca" 0 1 131072 6 6 -0.127000
ERROR: Syntax error

 The prep file (007benzoamida.prep) and the units file (catenane.lib) are
attached.