Re: AMBER: Intel Fortran Compiler 8.0 / pmemd 3.1 warning

From: Andreas Svrcek-Seiler <svrci.tbi.univie.ac.at>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 13:12:30 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
As far as I know, the latest ifc7/icc7 version works on current
RedHat versions (even on fedora here). Only earlier
versions of ifc7/icc7 had problems with the glibc version
present on newer RedHat systems.
I must admit that I only tested icc, but this should also be true for
the same release of ifc.
regards
Andreas

--