RE: AMBER: xLEAP Problem

From: Niko Jukarainen <jukarain.messi.uku.fi>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 00:18:30 +0300

> The tests were run without problems. However, when I attempt
> to use the gui for LEAP I enconter a problem. The gui opens without any
> problems. All of the pull down menus are functional, i.e., they open when
> click on them, but none of the menu selections work.

Hello,

I had exactly the same problem previously. If you have caps lock or num lock
enabled, the menus will not work correctly. If you already have both
disabled, then it is a different problem that I am not aware of.

---
"Ye shall not rob from the house I have built, or commit any theft or
unrighteousness, lest ye be struck down and driven in the earth forthwith,
and the land of the heathen consume you."