Re: AMBER: pmemd

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:45:47 -0400

James -
Have you tried to read it in either sander 6 or 7 (depending on which mode
you are running pmemd in)? It could just be a corrupted file. If you wish,
feel free to make a gzipped tarball of the various files needed to repro the
problem, and I'll take a look. I would bet on a truncated or otherwise
corrupted restrt, though (what happens if you redo the run that creates the
restart - do you get exactly the same thing; is there any platform mixing
with binary files?)
Regards - Bob Duke