AMBER: pmemd

From: james tomomi macdonald <j.macdonald.mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 16:18:47 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I am having a peculiar problem with pmemd. I have been able to run pmemd
with no problem for a few weeks, but i have recently got a problem i can't
understand. For some reason it has become unable to read my restart
coordinate file reporting the error:

FATAL: Could not read coords from production_105.xyz

I have looked at the file production_105.xyz manually (and it looked OK)
and tried regenerating it to see if there was some kind of one-off error
when it was written.

I would be very grateful if anyone could help me, and i could forward on
the file should that be necessary.

Thanks very much in advance.

James.