Re: AMBER: SHAKE Problem

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 14:52:21 -0700

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003, Richard Smith wrote:

> I am using sander_classic of AMBER6 to equilibrate a protein in an
> octahedral box of TIP3P water. I am using periodic boundary conditions
> with constant pressure to increase the temperature from 50 - 310K in 50
> K increments at 10 ps each with a 0.002 ps time step

You can't do this. You need to equilibrate a constant volume to the desired
temperature, and *then* turn on constant pressure to get the density adjusted.

It's not clear that this is causing your problem, but it is certainly worth
a try.

....good luck....dac

David A. Case                     |  e-mail:      case.scripps.edu