Re: Antechamber

From: Shweta Sikri <ssikri.wesleyan.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:26:31 -0400

Hi,
Thanks for prompt response. Actually, I tried a small database set, but it
just assigned charges to first molecule in the database. For your knowledge
I''m using the antechanber command like this:
antechamber -i input -fi format -o output -fo mol2 -c gas
I tried with "mdl" and "mol2" input file formats, but didn't work.
For database am I need to use any other command or need to use any script file?
Also I was just wondering that what "-cf " stands for in antechamber command?
Thanks,
Shweta