Flag for antechamber

From: Nick Polfer <nick.polfer.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:59:01 +0100 (BST)

Dear amber user

I am trying to build new amino acid residues in Xleap, based on existing
residues (slight modifications). I am using Gaussian 98 (Windows edition) to do
the electrostatic charge fitting. I then want to do the RESP procedure in
antechamber, for which I rename the '.gof' (Gaussian Output File) to a '.out'
extension. However, there seems to be a problem as antechamber crashes. Is
there a flag that I need to set in antechamber for it to recognise that this is
a Window based Gaussian output file (as opposed to UNIX based- '.log')

best regards

Nick

Nick Polfer
School of Chemistry