Problem in separating LES copies into different trajectory

From: Sameer P. Kawatkar <kawatkar.chem.uga.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:15:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I am using Moil-view 10.1 version to analyse LES-MD similation of a
disaccharide in water. I have three copies of atoms which form phi and psi
angle. While separating the copies into three different trajectories, I
used command
pick #mon 1 3 & #cop 0 1 done

It separated first copy properly but for second copy I used

pick #mon 1 3 & #cop 0 2 done

Although it created a trajectory but it counted first and second copy
instead of just second copy.
If I want to make all the copies into different trajectories, is there any
way to do this whith moilview or any other technique?
Please guide me in this regards.

Sameer