Re: SHAKE troubles

From: Lepsa <lepsik_at_marilyn.uochb.cas.cz>
Date: Wed 29 May 2002 16:02:15 +0200

Dear Arvid,
this happened to me as well as my system was equilibrated badly. You might
consider slower warming using the &wt option (which helped me) as is
discussed in the DNA tutorial or run short (several ps) MD of the watbox
alone prior to the whole-system MD.

Hope this helps.

Martin

----
Martin Lepsik, PhD student            Phone:  +420/2/20183-540, Fax:
+420/2/20183-292
Dept. of Theor Chem & Center for Complex molecular Systems and Biomolecules
Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry (IOCB)
Flemingovo nam 2,
Czech Academy of Sciences,
166 10, Prague 6,
Czech Rep.