RE: Mutations - Molecular Dynamics

From: William Wei <william_at_phm.utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon 27 May 2002 10:21:04 -0500

Thanks for the replies of Anton, Bill, and Case. Here is my understanding of
mm_pbsa: It take the dynamics trajectory of one protein, mutate one (or
more) residue(s), then calculate the affinity or some other features. The
trajectories of the mutated protein backbone keep unchanged. Is my
understanding right?

Anton: I am interested in what you said. I want to know the backbone
trajectory differences between natural and mutated ones. Could you please me
more details about the GB method (is that GBSA?). Thank you very much.

William Wei.