Amber7 and VMD

From: Soonmin Jang <sjang_at_protege.snu.ac.kr>
Date: Wed 10 Apr 2002 17:40:37 +0900 (KST)

Dear amber users,

I am not able to see the amber results(Amber7) using VMD anymore.
I had no problem with amber6 previously. (VMD-1.7.1)
Inside VMD, I use "parm and crd" to view movie generated with Amber.

I noticed that amber "parmtop" file format has been changed in amber7
and I deleted all the comment lines (starting with "%") from it.
(Genatating parmtop with old amber6 format option doesn't help here.)
Well.. this gives molecule on the screen but all the connectivities are lost.

Is ther any trick to view amber7 results with VMD or is the any other
sofware that I can see the movie ?
Thank you.

Soo