Re: water cap

From: Michael Cooney <mike_at_bmbiris.bmb.uga.edu>
Date: Wed 25 Jul 2001 13:27:54 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Dr. Cui,

You might try ptraj (see the Amber 6.0 manual) to re-center solute and
solvent--this works for my system which is solvated with a water box
rather than a cap. (Did the problem occur during md simulation or in the
actual capping process?) In the md run, iwrap probably should be set to 1
(for a box, though I'm not sure about a cap). Good luck.

Sincerely,

Michael G. Cooney
Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602, USA