Structure with coordinates of C-alpha atoms only

From: Jung-Hsing Lin <jlin_at_chemcca51.ucsd.edu>
Date: Thu 5 Jul 2001 19:23:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi! Amberers,

I am trying to use LEaP to construct a full atomic model of a protein
from its NMR structure, where only C-alpha atom coordinates were provided.
The missing atoms could be added by LEaP, but I found the orginal C-alpha
atoms coordinates have been modified. I wonder if it is possible to
keep all these original positions intact while using LEaP.

Thanks,

Jung-Hsin

Jung-Hsin Lin, Dr. rer. nat.
Howard Hughes Medical Institute and
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry TEL: +1 858 534 0956
University of California, San Diego FAX: +1 858 534 7042
9500 Gilman Drive, MC 0365 WWW: http://mccammon.ucsd.edu/~jlin/
La Jolla, CA 92093-0365 U.S.A.