amber5 and 77000 atoms ...

From: A. Ababou <axa42_at_psu.edu>
Date: Wed 4 Jul 2001 11:36:16 -0400

Dear amber users,

I'm running sander (amber5) on a system with 77000 atoms ...a friend of mine
helped me to recompile it (increasing the arrays and taken off the ISTAR2)
...however, while it runs for an equilibration the restarting MD is
impossible because of this error message :

     COORDINATE RESETTING CANNOT BE ACCOMPLISHED,
     DEVIATION IS TOO LARGE
     NITER, NIT, LL, I AND J ARE : 0 0 19 48 51
 FATAL ERROR

the "NITER, NIT, LL, I AND J" are distributed in the 'Shake' programs ...so
again acting on TNC and NTF to see if I can avoid this problem (suggestion
of the same friend) but the problem is still there ...so please can you help
me about this by any information, I'll appreciate ....thanks.

-Samad

 Dr. A. ABABOU
Penn State University
405 Chandlee Lab