Re: coordinate blowup in sander

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling_at_sunysb.edu>
Date: Fri 15 Jun 2001 14:46:36 -0400

The cause might be due to non-imaging explicit water or net system
translation
in GB. 1ns isn't very long, though. To say more we would need to know if it
is a
PME or GB run, and if center of mass motion removal was used.
Were initial energies or pressure very high?

Carlos
Carlos L. Simmerling, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor Phone: (631) 632-1336
Department of Chemistry Fax: (631) 632-1555
SUNY at Stony Brook Web: http://comp.chem.stonybrook.edu/carlos
Stony Brook, NY 11794-3400 E-mail: carlos.simmerling_at_stonybrook.edu