informations

From: Osvaldo A. Santos-Filho <sanfil1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon 04 Jun 2001 17:31:11 -0300

Dear Srs.,

In order to be sure before buying AMBER6, we need some aditional
informations about it.
Some of the informations we need are into specific directories on
AMBER6.But, once we still don't have that program should be very useful get
those informations from you.

(1)What are the used mathematical libraries of AMBER6?
(2)Is there any system manual available? Could you send it to us?
(3)Do you have the paralell manual?
(4)How can we compile the paralellized parts of the program?

Once, I will be out of my coutry, please, send copies on any informations to
one of my students too. His name is Rodrigo Amorim (biosensors_at_hotmail.com).

Thank you in advance for any informations.
Best Regards.

Osvaldo.
Dr. Osvaldo A. Santos-Filho
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
(Federal University of Rio de Janeiro)
Instituto de Química
Departamento de Química Orgânica
Bloco A - CT - sala 609
Ilha do Fundão - Cidade Universitária 21949-900
Rio de Janeiro - RJ
Brazil.

Telephone: 55-21-562-7132
Fax: 55-21-562-7256