carnal error with crd files stripped of waters

From: Michael Cooney <mike_at_bmbiris.bmb.uga.edu>
Date: Fri 11 May 2001 16:52:47 -0400 (EDT)

Dear AMBER users,

When I run carnal to analyze distances/angles/torsions on a large mdcrd
file, I like to strip the trajectory of waters in order to speed up the
carnal run, but when I do this I get the following error at the end of my
output file:

allmdnowat.crd: too many numbers on box line for mdcrd format -
     bad coord file or carnal bug

Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, is there an easy way to
modify the stripped mdcrd file's box line so carnal will like it?

Thanks very much for your help.

Sincerely,

Michael Cooney
Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
The University of Georgia
Athens, GA, USA