Problem in adding solvent other than water ...

From: Mausumi Mazumdar <mousumi_at_physics.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: Thu 19 Apr 2001 10:26:42 +0530 (IST)

 Dear Sir,
           I have been trying to run edit using some other solvent and as
given in the module using -s & -b options to be used in the GEN
section.Where -s has the output of the prep file and -b is followed by a
model pdb coordinate file of one residue of the solvent used.
          I am unable to locate the error. Is it required to run some
Monte Carlo simulation to create the box for this solvent too as one used
in TIP3P water.

          So i need your help ,as to what possibly the error can be and
also if the options used by me are correct or not.

Thanking you in advance.

Mausumi Mazumdar
Graduate Research Student
Indian Institute of Science