Re: Can't compile sander witk parallel on Linux cluster

From: Tru Huynh <tru_at_pasteur.fr>
Date: Fri 16 Mar 2001 13:14:14 +0100

chomsri upkaew wrote:

> Did anyone compile sander with parallel on Linux cluster machine?
<..>

I did it here with RedHat 6.2/7.0 Mandrake 7.2 and mpich 1.2.1
No problems so far. With the PGI compilers it is a little harder,
thoug it can be done. I still have to figure out how to interpret
the benchmarks... especially the logfile output.

> When I compiled with machine file 'Machine.g77_mpich', I obtained error
> message as below.

<...>
from you error msgs I "think" you make a mixture of
g77 and PGI pgf77. If so, try to add a "-Msecond_underscore"
to your pgf77 flags.

Regards,

Tru

--
mailto:tru_at_pasteur.fr |
Institut Pasteur - Bioinformatique Structurale