consult

From: ZHANG RB <zhahgrbicas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun 25 Feb 2001 03:50:47 -0800 (PST)

Dear colleague,
   I am interested in the use of amber5.0. At present,
I am dedicated to the study of DNA electron transfer.
It is impossible to compute the big system quite
accurately with quantum chemistry. However,I know that
Amber5.0 can be used to optimize non-free radical
poly. stacked DNA bases quite well.Can the Amber5.0 be
used to free radical optimization of DNA system? I am
eager to get some back news.Thanks in advance and best
wishes for you.

                       zhang ru bo

(My address: institute of chemistry, ICAS,Peking,China
zip code:100080)