Re: Can't run sander_classic with parallel machine

From: Miyashita, Osamu <omiyashita_at_ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri 23 Feb 2001 09:58:47 -0800

I have same problem. I am wondering if sander_classic is fully parallel or
not. "dhfr/Run.dhfr.classic" of test directory doesn't included
$DO_PARALLEL, and so I am thinking we can't use PME for parallel sander_classic.

http://amber.ch.ic.ac.uk/parallel.html says, "the Particle Mesh
Ewald code contributed by Tom Darden (NIEHS) is not MPI parallelized in the
AMBER 4.1 release", but I don't know for sander_classic.

Does someone know about the limitation of sander_classic in parallel?

Osamu