RE: Compilation of Amber6 in linux machine

From: Thomas A. Spraggins <tas_at_virginia.edu>
Date: Sun 18 Feb 2001 14:06:14 -0500

The mpich file is to compile a parallel version (sander only); it assumes
that you have the mpich parallel library installed, and that the mpich
include files are at /usr/local/src/mpich/build/LINUX/ch_p4/include.

Try the non-parallel Machine.g77 machine file instead. (The mpich stuff is
free, and available from www.mcs.anl.gov, among other places.)

Hope this helps.

Tom Spraggins
tas_at_virginia.edu