One article

From: Zhiyong Zhang <zzy_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Tue 13 Feb 2001 19:46:42 +0800 (CST)

Hi, everyone:
        Now, I am eager to get one article:

Title: "Free energy calculations on binding and catalysis by alpha-lytic
protease: the role of substrate size in the P1 pocket."

Authors: "Caldwell JW, Agard DA, and Kollman PA."

Journal: "PROTEINS: Structure, Function and Genetics"

Date: "1991; 10(2): 140-148

        Can anyone tell me a site to download this article? Or any other
suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Regards
Zhiyong

Zhiyong Zhang, Ph.D student of Professor Yunyu Shi,
Laboratory of Structural Biology,
School of Life Science,
University of Science and Technology of China (USTC),
Hefei, Anhui 230027,
P.R. China.
Tel: +86-551-3603754 or +86-551-3630875
Fax: +86-551-3603754