sense of justice

From: Nelson Teixeira Brito <ntbrito_at_fc.up.pt>
Date: Thu 1 Feb 2001 17:53:36 +0000 (WET)

> For that kind of comment you are off the reflector.

What does this mean?? Am i off the list?? why?
You should accept the criticism, i'm not offending you
nor anyone in the list. I'm not offending your sysadmin!!

I think it's quite anoying to receive spam and i think you
should take care of that!!

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!

You should think that i could get an e-mail adress in one of those
free mails and you would never know if i'm in the list or not!!!
But, i will not do that.

Bye :-)
My best regards, nelson