Re: I'm upset !

From: samantha hughes <s.j.hughes_at_ic.ac.uk>
Date: Thu 01 Feb 2001 10:17:16 +0000

Hi All

I would just like to say that although spam is annoying, its very
easy to just click 'delete' & its gone. The people who administer
the AMBER mail list have a lot to do without spending "a couple
of hours to do something" and besides they do a pretty good job -
if you really can't handle the spam that does get past them, then
you can always leave the list to those who don't mind the minor
personal inconvenience.

And hey - if you want to give those companies your email address
- thats your call. I know what I will be doing...

< delete >

Sam

ps. feel free to delete this mail too