missing parameters

From: Jie Lu <jl544_at_is9.nyu.edu>
Date: Fri 20 Oct 2000 14:25:28 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am now working on a modified guanine adduct which forms a five-member
ring at the linkage site between N1, N2 of guanine and C15, C10 of the
other molecule. (as in the following graph) And I am in the leap
stage. Except N1, the standard atom types of guanine are maintained as in
AMBER. But now the problem is that there is no parameter for bond N*-CA in
parm99.dat, neither are the angles and torsion angles around these two
atoms, such as angle CT-N*-CA, N*-CA-N2 and torsion angle CT-N*-CA-N2,
C-N*-CA-N2 and etc. Could you please give me some ideas on solving this
problem?
Thank you for your help in advance.
             O6 R R
             || \ /