urgent

From: sohail qamar <sohailqamar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue 8 Aug 2000 07:21:16 -0700 (PDT)

DEAR SIR,
  I am using amber4.1 for my project.I am facing some
a problem in making link and edit files file for the
enzyme.
      I am using all atom force field.When i run edit
it gives my error as 'coordinate resetting cannot be
accomplished for atoms 2 and 4'.And this problem carry
on in parm also.
      I am using ABC option to fix the coordinates but
i am unable to do that ,might be there is a format
problem or something else.
      Another problem is that i have used db94.dat for
link but parm gets the successful completion only if i
use all atom 91 force field.
      would u please guide as this problem is taking
too much of my time.
sohail.
university sains malaysia.