Re: dipolar coupling restraints

From: Vickie Tsui <vtsui_at_scripps.edu>
Date: Wed 3 Nov 1999 09:48:37 -0800 (PST)

Yes, dipolar coupling refinement has been implemented and will be released
with AMBER 6. The details of how to use these restraints should
(hopefully) be clear in the manual, and a paper reporting some details
of the calculation as well as our results of the refinement (V. Tsui, L.
Zhu, T.H.Huang, P.E.Wright & D.A. Case, "Assessment of zinc finger
orientations by residual dipolar coupling constants") is in press in the
J. Biomol. NMR.

vickie

The Scripps Research Institute
10550 North Torrey Pines Road, TPC-15