[AMBER] Atom types for oxetane/azetidine

From: Daniella Hares via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2024 09:26:33 +0000

Hi all,

I am using antechamber to generate a prepi file needed for another program. The ligands contain oxetane and azetidine rings and the O/N atoms are assigned 'oq' and 'nl' respectively that are not supported by the other program.

Does anyone have any advice about these atom types? Would it matter if I used gaff vs gaff2? Can I manually change them to a different atom type?

Thank you,
Daniella

Daniella Hares | PhD Student
The Institute of Cancer Research | 123 Old Brompton Road, London, SW7 3RP
T +442034376780 | E Daniella.Hares.icr.ac.uk<mailto:Daniella.Hares.icr.ac.uk> | W www.icr.ac.uk<http://www.icr.ac.uk/> | Twitter .ICR_London<https://twitter.com/ICR_London>
Facebook www.facebook.com/theinstituteofcancerresearch<http://www.facebook.com/theinstituteofcancerresearch>
Making the discoveries that defeat cancer
[ICR Logo]<http://www.icr.ac.uk/>

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer and network.