[AMBER] Fwd: Analysis of lipids in membrane generated by PackMol memgen

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2024 16:21:02 +0200

Hello again !

According to amber tutorial I found a possibility to compute the area per
lipids using :
vector test box out vector.dat
awk '{print $1, ($2 * $3) / N}' vector.dat > area.dat

My question: what is the easiest way to compute N (the total number of
lipids assuming that they are splitted on head-tail using amber ff) ??

Additionally I would like to calculates how the lipid density varies as a
function of distance from the protein using radial distribution:
radial 0.1 10.0 .CA,C,O,N,H :OL,PA,PC,PE,PS,CLI out out.xvg
which does not produce any output indicating error in the selected amber
masks

Many thanks in advance

Enrico