Re: [AMBER] running tleap for complex having covalent bond between protein and ligand

From: SUBHASMITA MAHAPATRA MAHAPATRA via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2024 23:39:42 +0530

Thank you for your response.

I would like to know if I could use antechamber for this purpose, as it
uses the same am1-bcc method. I made a pdb with the serine and ligand
combined. Then, run antechamber followed by parmchk2 to produce .frcmod
files. I would like to know if this method is okay or if I should go for
charge calculation separately.

Kindly help in this regard.

Thank you