Re: [AMBER] running tleap for complex having covalent bond between protein and ligand

From: Ghose Shouryo via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2024 10:34:06 +0000

Hello,
You can user the Amber’s QUICK program to generate charges rather than resp say am1 or bcc. This does not require Gaussian..
Best
Shouryo

From: SUBHASMITA MAHAPATRA MAHAPATRA via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:32
Subject: [AMBER] running tleap for complex having covalent bond between protein and ligand
Hi,

I am running tleap for a complex pdb with a covalent bond between SER46 of
protein and CAH atom of ligand. I am following this tutorial:
https://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial1_adv/. However, I am stuck
with the RESP charge calculation as I don't have a license for Gaussian.
Also, I would like to know how to generate the .frcmod file.

Kindly help me in this regard.

Thank you

--
*Yours Sincerely*