Re: [AMBER] IndexError in pdb4amber

From: He, Amy via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2024 00:16:45 +0000

Hi Noureen,

This might be caused by two partially missing residues, PRO A 93 and LYS B 2:

REMARK 470 MISSING ATOM
REMARK 470 THE FOLLOWING RESIDUES HAVE MISSING ATOMS (M=MODEL NUMBER;
REMARK 470 RES=RESIDUE NAME; C=CHAIN IDENTIFIER; SSEQ=SEQUENCE NUMBER;
REMARK 470 I=INSERTION CODE):
REMARK 470 M RES CSSEQI ATOMS
REMARK 470 PRO A 93 N CA CB CG CD
REMARK 470 LYS B 2 N CB CG CD CE NZ

A dirty walkaround to make pdb4amber work is to remove the two residues from your file. But depending on what you want to use the structure for, you might want to repair the missing atoms and residues.

Hope this is mildly helpful!

--
Amy He
Forli Lab @ TSRI