[AMBER] ERROR: max pairlist cutoff must be less than unit cell max sphere radius!

From: AMANPREET KAUR via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2024 11:42:51 +0530

Hy Team
I am currently running 100 ns simulation on Amber GPU_20 using the command
line :

pmemd.cuda.MPI -O -i mD.in -o mD.out -p solv_6llc_chainA_noh.com.prmtop -c
equiD.ncrst -r mD.rst7 -x mD.nc -ref equiD.ncrst -AllowSmallBox

During simulation, I am encountering an error
ERROR: max pairlist cutoff must be less than unit cell max sphere radius!
 I want to seek advice on how to resolve this.

The input file for mD.in is :

Production simulation
&cntrl
 imin = 0, irest = 1, ntx = 5,
 ntb = 2, pres0 = 1.0, ntp = 1,
 taup = 1.0, cut = 10, ntr = 0,
 ntc = 2, ntf = 2,
 tempi = 300.0, temp0 = 300.0
 ntt = 3, gamma_ln = 0.5,
 nstlim = 50000000, dt = 0.002,
 ntpr = 1000, ntwx = 1000,
 ntwr = 3000, ig = -1
/

Any other information required please let me know.
Thanks