Re: [AMBER] Implicit solvent simulation of membrane system

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2024 14:58:37 +0200

Okay, I gotcha, so it might be a problem with cardiolipides since I created
two membranes i) one just DPPC and ii) another one adding a bit of
cardiolipins to test how it works. So the error is always in the case of
more complex membrane, I guess may be there is a cardiolipin, which is in
the interphase of protein (I am modeling a big 10 chain complex).
Thank you in advance
Enrico