Re: [AMBER] Implicit solvent simulation of membrane system

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2024 11:10:28 +0200

Hello Stephan,
In the leap_cli.log file that was created automatically
I found only this *** Error: tl_getline(): not interactive, use stdio.

btw on another system composed of DPPC lipids I found the leap.log (wthout
cli) with another error related to hydrogens of protein( this could be an
issue from my part !).
What is the difference between leap_cli.log and leap.log ??
Enrico