[AMBER] Regarding Advanced Thermodyanmic Integration Methods to mutate a ligand bound to a protein tutorial:

From: Kankana Bhattacharjee via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2024 12:46:25 +0530

Dear AMBER users,

I am trying to understand the tutorial of AMBER Advanced Thermodynamic
Integration methods to mutate a ligand bound to a protein tutorial.
Link: https://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial39/index.php
It is mentioned in the tutorial that, one edge is introduced to convert H
to Cl i.e, alchemical transformation. But, I would like to know, if I have
multiple functional groups, then how alchemical change has to be
incorporated in the TI calculation using ACES ?

Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Kankana Bhattacharjee
Ph.D. Scholar
Department of Chemistry