Re: [AMBER] Restarting constant pH replica exchange MD

From: He, Amy via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2024 23:11:39 +0000

Hi Dulal,

The name of the .cpin file is specified by -cprestrt in the groupfile. Each replica will generate a unique .cpin, and may use this .cpin file to resume the simulation.

If you’re doing constant pH simulation in explicit solvent, nstlim*numexchg might be an underestimate of total steps because there are solvent relaxation steps after successful changes of a residue’s protonation state.

Hope this helps!