Re: [AMBER] Assistance with tleap

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 16:41:40 -0400

thanks for the files.
1) you should not use TIP3P with the ff19SB force field. TIP3P is (in my
opinion) old and outdated, and we have much better models now (such as
OPC). Even for a 3-point model, there are better options.
https://ambermd.org/AmberModels_proteins.php

2) try to source the leaprc file for the water instead of loading a frcmod
like you have in your input. for examples, see
https://ambermd.org/AmberModels_ions.php. In your case, use "source
leaprc.water.opc"