Re: [AMBER] Atom type not found for RNA

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 11:04:04 -0400

your log says this:

Created a new atom named: P within residue: .R<C5 1>
Created a new atom named: OP1 within residue: .R<C5 1>
Created a new atom named: OP2 within residue: .R<C5 1>

5' phosphate groups are not present in the residue template. there are a
few ways to deal with it. you can rename the residue for these three atoms
in your PDB to "OHE", or you could delete them.

there are lots of good discussions on this in the email reflector archive
which is searchable from the ambermd.org page.
for example, this one might be helpful for you:
http://archive.ambermd.org/201212/0315.html