Re: [AMBER] Release of Amber24 and AmberTools24

From: Dr. Anselm Horn via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 09:47:22 +0200

Dear Amber developers,

great news, many thanks to all of you for your efforts and enthusiasm!!

Best,

Anselm

Bioinformatik | NHR.FAU
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
Gemany

P.S.:
As minor note: The updated license form on the Amber page
with fees for compute centers seems to be missing at the moment.
https://ambermd.org/GetAmber.php#amber
https://ambermd.org/LicenseAmber24.pdf