[AMBER-Developers] Release of Amber24 and AmberTools24

From: David A Case via AMBER-Developers <amber-developers.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 10:16:14 -0600

On behalf of the Amber development team, I am pleased to announce the
release of Amber24 and AmberTools24. Thanks to all who contributed to this.
Details and downloading instructions are here:

    https://ambermd.org

Some notes:
    * There is no license fee for non-commercial use.
    * We are still working on the lists of new features, but there are lots
      of these.
    * The conda package for AmberTools24 is not yet ready. We'll update the
      web page and post an email when it becomes available
    * See the Installation tab on the menu at the left for instructions for
      various operating systems.
    * Please use the Amber mailing list reflector to report problems. Given
      the wide variety of hardware and software environments out there, we
      won't be surprised, but will try our best to address issues that arise.

...dave case