Re: [AMBER] Regarding MMPBSA calculation:

From: Ray Luo via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 22:36:35 -0700

Kankana,

Indeed inp=2 tends to make delta G dramatically more positive. However,
inp=1 tends to make delta G dramatically more negative, and MMPBSA free
energies are overall far more negative than alchemical free energies. In
general, you need to compare with the experimental values, not with each
other.

All the best,
Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology/Biochemistry/Biophysics,