[AMBER] Regarding MMPBSA calculation:

From: Kankana Bhattacharjee via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 10:20:25 +0530

Dear AMBER users,

I have performed MMPBSA calculation of a protein-ligand complex. And, I
have checked the keyword "inp=1" and "inp=2". But, when I have used inp=2,
then delta_G value increased and magnitude decreased substantially. I have
got delta_G value of -2.93 kcal/mol while using inp=2. I am not able to
figure it out. Also, importantly, vdW energy contribution is more for my
system. I have to consider dispersion term for my MMPBSA calculation.
Kindly help me with this regarding the obtained delta_G value while used
inp=2.

Thanks and regards
Kankana Bhattacharjee
Ph.D. Scholar