[AMBER] Information about number of water molecules found in .out files

From: Maria Bzówka via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 14:40:09 +0100

Dear Amber users,

I'm running MD simulations with different water models (OPC, SPC/E, TIP3P,
and TIP4PEW). Despite the water model used, in .out files I'm always
getting the following information: "Number of triangulated 3-point waters
found: " and the number of water molecules.
I'm curious why in the case of OPC and TIP4PEW the number is not 0 and why
the additional information about 4-point waters found is not displayed.

Is this information "Number of triangulated 3-point waters found:
"displayed by default no matter which water model is used?

Thank you in advance for clarifying things.

Best regards
Maria