Re: [AMBER] Parametrization of a system with missed loop fragments

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 08:50:54 +0100

Thank you very much Stephan !

So basically I could be an elegant solution just to fix the packmol in
order that it could keep TER for the next tleap processing ...

BTW: if I use a dimer protein for packmol (where there is a TER separator
between each monomer) does it mean that the packmol will remove the TER and
on the next step the TLEAP will create the bond between two monomers
embedded into the membrane ? Sound not a great idea at all .. ;-D

All the best,

Enrico