Re: [AMBER] Issue with glycam nomenclature

From: Daniel Roe via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 08:17:06 -0400

Hi,

You might want to try the 'prepareforleap' command in cpptraj, since
one of the functions is to assign correct Glycam names for sugars. Try
something like the following cpptraj input:

parm 1FQ9.pdb
loadcrd 1FQ9.pdb name MyCrd
prepareforleap cricket MyCrd name Prepared pdbout Prepared.pdb
leapunitname Mol out Prepared.leap.in nowat noh

Then you can put something like the following into your leap.in file
(replace with your desired force field files):

source leaprc.protein.ff14SB
source leaprc.GLYCAM_06j-1
source Prepared.leap.in
saveamberparm Mol 1FQ9.parm7 1FQ9.rst7
quit

Then run 'tleap -f leap.in'. Hope this helps,

-Dan